Join us for a two-day cooking class this December 30th and 31st! Last year, we had a blast and we'll do it all over this year.
On day #1, we'll cover the basics of Haitian cuisine, and on day #2, we'll make some popular Haitian holiday treats including the freedom soup or pumpkin soup, patties, and kremas, the coconut-rum drink.
The freedom soup online cooking class is for you if you:
- Love to eat, enjoy cooking good food and exploring global culinary flavors, consider yourself an adventurous foodie and identify as an avid home or private chef who like trying new recipes.
- After the freedom soup online cooking class, you'll be able to:
- Know the one, two, and three of the basic techniques of cooking popular Haitian dishes like a pro
- Make your own Haitian seasoning blends and popular condiments
- Cook your soup joumou or pumpkin soup or freedom soup from scratch
- Include Haitian dishes confidently in your daily home cooking
We had a blast last year in this class welcoming the new year with a cup of Haitian kremas!